• Develop test preparation plans and timetables, and begin standardized test preparation (TOEFL, SAT, etc.) guidance/coaching with iBridge mentors
• Set academic goals and strategically select courses that highlight students' strengths, including IB and AP courses
• Participate in extracurricular activities, scientific research projects, international competitions, summer schools, etc.
• 1 to 1 academic guidance provided by iBridge Ivy League professors
• Meet with iBridge consultants regularly
• Maintain a good/excellent GPA
• After a comprehensive evaluation, meet with students and parents for target school selection
• Mentored by iBridge tutors in developing personal essays (to be completed in the summer of 11th grade)
• Submit ED/RD applications during the first semester of Grade 12
• Submit required materials for application and maintain communication with admissions office/s
• Wait for application results (admission letter/rejection letter/waiting letter)
• After confirming enrollment, pay deposit, submit required documents for i-20, apply for the visa and prepare for departure
慧桥国际教育 iBridge Education
54 W 40th St., 7th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Copyright © 2020 iBridge 慧桥国际教育 - All Rights Reserved.