美国非盈利公益性机构，成立于2009年，总部位于纽约。主要项目为发展中国家贫困地区（大部分为中国以外）的社区基础设施的微项目。联合美国资深的非盈利机构Project Solutions, 鼓励学生参与海外公益实践项目，旨在提高学生的社会公益意识、领导力和团队精神。
- Project Solutions董事会成员／美国纽约公立中学系主任作为项目导师，一对一了解学生，指导学生制定方案，跟进项目实施进展。
Connect students to volunteer programs by Project Solutions, a US non-profit public organization established in 2009, headquartered in New York City that engages in micro-projects for community infrastructure in underprivileged areas of developing countries (mostly outside of China). Student participation in overseas public welfare practice projects aims to improve awareness of social issues, leadership, and team building.
• A member of the Board of Directors of Project Solutions/Dean of the Department of Public High Schools in New York will serve as the project mentor, understanding the students’ strengths and jointly selecting public welfare fundraising projects with the students, and following their progress of project implementation.
• Under the guidance of an iBridge mentor, students form a team and formulate project plans and details.
• Provide students with sociology tutors from elite American universities to guide students' project papers.
• Students closely follow the implementation of overseas projects throughout the process and connect with local project leaders.
• Students earn a certificate of project completion
• Optional workshops on essential and supplemental skills- i.e.. Writing, Photography, etc.
慧桥国际教育 iBridge Education
54 W 40th St., 7th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Copyright © 2020 iBridge 慧桥国际教育 - All Rights Reserved.